Friday, June 3

Famous ? Infamous ? Googlicious !!

Yep, it's my time to join the Googlism train - choo choo !!!



carpathian is an oil
Slick. They're trying to say I'm slick.

carpathian is not in possession of any information that would be required to be disclosed under subsection 713
If only they knew how much I'd found out about subsections 712 and 714......

carpathian is a invention? i want more information if possible
I hide the springs and cogs well, don't you think ?

carpathian is a fascinating notion
Some would say best left at that too

carpathian is both upsetting and fascinating
One before my first coffee and the other just afterwards....

carpathian is identifying new gold
...and when I do...It's all MINE I tell you...!!!

carpathian is
Whoa...that's like heavy and stuff....

carpathian is blasted with positively energized slime
Makes a change from the usual mudbath....

carpathian is a historical region with many important touristic point of interest
Maps of me available at the front counter.

carpathian is a right gentleman
Finally somebody notices !

carpathian is largely involuntary
Yep, I'm all knee-jerk reaction and puppetry

carpathian is about to drive byron crazy with his rap music and untried skills
The Lord does not my turntable skills appreciate..

carpathian is a species of people coexisting with humans
...only until the time is right to take over....

carpathian is her every reason for living life just like she is his
Sweet words but awful grammer

carpathian is a being of a timeless existence
Makes it tough to calculate my pension payments though....

carpathian is your ideal lifemate? take the quiz
Q1) Yes or no ?

carpathian is killed by his subjects
{strikes "collection of subjects" from his masterplan checklist}

carpathian is called eli
That was only for tax purposes....

carpathian is a reminder of bygone whaling days
Blubber, folks, that's where it was at...

carpathian is formed by hard crystalline rocks with deep ravines and clefts
yeah, and 14 tubs of moisturising cream a day to get this 'younger than the hills' complexion

carpathian is the descendent of ambrose carpathian
Ah, daddy !

carpathian is for reconnaisance
Just haven't learnt to come back after nosing, that's all....

carpathian is named vigo
Misdirected post again...{sigh}

carpathian is the dog the romanians have developed from ancient times
It was the final addition of rear shocks that really brought the breed into the modern day....

carpathian is a cool villain
When you lose to me it'll be in style, baby...

carpathian is the first operational virtual airline of romania
My emergency exits are here, here and back there....

carpathian is forming slowly
....and worth waiting for.

carpathian is your personal favorite?
Of course ! Is there any other choice worth considering ?

carpathian is also legendary
To have 'legendary' as your 'also' - now that's cool !

carpathian is close by
I'm in the shadows.......

carpathian is a "big meanie"
Only if you catch me before breakfast....

carpathian is now available on cd
...but not available in the shops

carpathian is not a vampire until he starts attacking both human and vampire and loses all human feeling
I'm on my way - my left leg is already all conquering evil.

carpathian is very inconsistent for me size wise
Doughnuts or salad - so difficult for a Carpathian

carpathian is a private company constituted under the laws of the british virgin islands
...and my profits are all under my mattress

carpathian is also slightly higher as published data for similar rocks
I was standing on a chair when calibrated.....

carpathian is also a vampire she could become a killer like him
Just the first in my new army.....

carpathian is examined largely because this is potentially a volatile area now experimenting with efforts to create transboundary regional cooperation
I'm hoping they don't find my hidden compartment. I'll show them volatile if they do !

carpathian is dismissed even as he staggers away
Story of my life !

carpathian is to attack
...and you won't see me coming until it's too late.....

carpathian is doing full steam
...and showing no sign of ever stopping !

carpathian is no more
Don't speak too soon !!!

carpathian is back
See, told you so !

3 Comments:

At 1:35 am, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

My 2 cents:

I thought you were barred from discussing subsection 714...

You are a fascinating notion.

Yes, you are a gentleman, balanced effectively by the cool villain part =)

Do you have the touristic guides available in 'relief map' form? {wink}


And I love the last two! =) How fun... glad you did these!

 
At 12:02 pm, Blogger Jen Jordan said...

Great Odin, this is like Henry Rollins spoken word tour on Speed and Halloween candy!

 
At 7:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Carpy...
I followed the link from Livewire's post. (She insisted we HAD to read... hehehe!!)
Good one mate... I had lots of laughs reading this one.

Loved this one:
carpathian is for reconnaisance
Just haven't learnt to come back after nosing, that's all....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home