Friday, May 20

More spam in my box please !

What a mine of helpful souls there are out "in the cyber-web".

Only today I've had a bunch of unsolicited emails arrive from people positively overflowing with advice and ideas for me. It makes me wonder what I've done to deserve such random acts of kindness. In fact, as I feel to modest to take these on for myself, I'm going to share them with you. Well, it's the least I can do.

Firstly, it seems people are falling over themselves to offer me business advice.

Freda Pineda Investors, Microcap Profile for You FEJINE

Ginger Daley Shooting Stars Stock Report 3vFUFO


For all you investors out there Freda and Ginger (so nearly dancing partners) have some thoughts on where to place your money. It's always good to get these insider murmurs - even better when I don't even have to ask for them !! I note that Ginger has included a reference should I decide to follow it up, and Freda seems to want to call me feline. Such a sweet thing to do, apart from the slight spelling mistake.

BinoCam Blow-Out Digital Binoculars that take pictures - On Sa|e Now

Another great one in the inbox today - an offer of cheap binocs that also have a camera in !! Not only that but they've helpfully drawn attention to the fact they're on sale by using a | character in the word. So thoughtful.

Ariel Emerson you wont find anything better Veronica

I'm guessing this one was mis-sent. I'm wondering if Ariel had seem the Binocs offer himself and was trying to pass on the good word to another lucky recipient called Veronica ? Nice to know other people are profiting from this sort of email-gift.

Ned Turnbull It is scary to check the high prices on tablets at the local store.

kirby sandholm Start spending less on tablets. All the items are price-reduced for a weekly special.


Ah, very true Ned - I'd imagine that finding expensive prices for something you buy could catch you out from time to time - scary indeed. It's lucky that people like Kirby are around to help ! Not only does Kirby want to help me find good offer, they also seemed to have done research on how much money my tablets normally cost and can therefore advise me how to be spending less.

Isn't it great to be told when weekly specials are on ? To think I may have missed it otherwise !

Ramon Don`t buy her flowers, give her milk...

Ah, not only are random individuals bothered about my financial aspirations but it seems I'm due for advice on all aspects of my life. Here's me thinking the world was a cold dark place and I find this sort of thing sent to me each day. Kinda makes your heart swell, doesn't it.

If it wasn't for Ramon I'd have been ordering flowers to send to a loved one not realising a dairy product is actually what a lady of the day would prefer. Such an easy mistake to make !!

Deluxe Wills & Trusts Toolkits Don't Wait to Create Your Will

Slightly more sobering advice from this company but very sagely all the same. I'd not written a will out to this point and now they make me think of it I really should. It's very admirable that they didn't shy away from broaching such a delicate subject. What fine people.

{Yes, before you ask, this is written with tongue firmly in cheek and boot firmly in the ass of the #!"$%^$ that keep bloody spamming me !}

1 Comments:

At 2:51 am, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Now see... this is helpful. When I get a dairy product, I'll know it's true love. =) Thanks for passing these along.

Loved your comment about 'nearly dancing partners'! Although spam is ridiculous, it is kind of funny in a way. And thoughtful. ::cough::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home