Monday, March 21

How about something with a little less spam ?

Dear Spam email senders,

Just a quick note to let you know that your standards are slipping and you've obviously begun to sit on your laurels. It used to be tough to spot one of your little gifts in my inbox but now, well, you're just being silly.

Thanks in advance,

Carpathian



My reason for this rather pointed pretend letter ?

I've received two spam emails this morning and they're addressed as if they've come from:-

Marshmallows V. Sufism

Paisleys E. Psychoanalyzes

I mean, it's just plain lazy if you're trying to pretend they're from real live people, isn't it. The only people with names like that would be either rock stars or hippie drop-outs and I can't see it being either of them. Maybe I'm wrong - it would be very cool to be introduced as "Mr Psychoanalyzes".

Standards eh ? Awful to see sectors of industry becoming so complacement ;o)

2 Comments:

At 2:41 pm, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

You know Carpathian, I would be more than willing to introduce you as Mr. Psychoanalyzes if you would like. It is rather cool and just think of how guarded people would be while talking with you... could be great fun just messing with their 'eds!

 
At 11:08 pm, Blogger arthur decko said...

i agree with you, but i gotta say, i think it be cool to be named Marshmallows V. Sufism. but thats me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home