Sunday, March 13

The Snooze Headlines.

It's surprising where a day or two can go when you're not paying attention.

I've just realised that, for the first time since starting this blog, I've missed a day. The thing is though that I've got mixed feelings on this.

On one hand it's a shame to break the habit having found something to post about at least once every 24 hours - it's kept a nice even flow to things and provided some form of continuity.

The other side of things, and the one I'm liable to come down on, is that in a way I'm glad to have missed one - at least now any pressure to keep posting and to keep the run up has now passed. I'll almost certainly liable to keep blogging virtually every day (sometimes more than once if the day warrants it) but if a slow, boring day does now rear it's head I'll not feel the pressure to have to blog.

I've really had nothing to post about that's outside of the ordinary - though I realise they're sometimes the interesting things. After all, if I can get comments on my kitchen taps or my hat from you on here then maybe the small things have a place too ?

"So what have you been doing then, Carpy ?", I hear you ask.

I'm glad you ask at times like this - it gives me a chance to ramble on. You'll learn one day and remember not to ask.

On the geeky front I've been updating the drivers for my video card (second time in the three days I've had it !), installing and testing a new DVD-RW drive (+/- and dual layer formats), grabbing a new anti-virus client, messing with the new Half Life 2 demo, playing against Moooosey and co online on the Xbox....you know, just normal average day to day rubbish.

Aside from this there's been cup football on the telly, a copy of the first episode of the Christopher Ecclestone Dr Who to watch and finally watching the third Harry Potter movie (don't laugh, I've seen the first two so thought I'd give it a shot)....again, nothing earth shattering but it all takes time.

There, that's me caught up for now, I feel better that I've posted and I can now settle into frittering away the rest of my Sunday before the cycle starts again for another week.

It's an exciting life..... ;o)

1 Comments:

At 4:27 pm, Blogger Just Somebody said...

Blogger and Hello seem fine - it's me letting my brain wander that takes the time :o)

I'm just editing the post in a window over here {points at monitor}......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home