Friday, February 11

Hoot your trap off - "It's well weapon"

Something to look forward to on Channel4 tonight if you're in the UK (and just for you Ray) have a TV aeriel.

10pm sees the transfer to TV of Nathan Barley, media figure absurd and urban egocentric, in Trashbat, brought to us by Charlie Brooker's TV Go Home and the iconic Cake-Monger Chris Morris.

I've not seen it yet and I'm therefore merely adding to the unsubstantiated hype but Brooker and Morris sound a rather delicious combination.

This heads-up brought to you by the Wasp T12 Speechtool with anti-shark technology.

3 Comments:

At 8:30 am, Blogger Ray Banks said...

Amazing. You got through an entire post without saying the cord "cunt" (which I believe is what Nathan Barley is famous for being). And then I spoiled it in the comments. Pfft.

 
At 8:47 am, Blogger Just Somebody said...

Thanks for that Ray - I knew something was quite obviously missing from my post.

 
At 1:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

smokehammer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home