Monday, February 7

Boys toys and imaginary pets.

A quick thanks to Ray for his patience over the last few days while I fiddled around with my Xbox Live settings.

Yes Ray, it was my DMZ IP address that was screwing things up, and I hadn't forwarded my UDP and TCP ports out through the Virtual Server. You may not know what that is (I'm not sure I do entirely) but it does mean you can gloat that your setup was fine all along.

There's something far more satisfying to pointing a shotgun in the face of somebody you know, or recognising the voice cursing as you slide tackle them off their feet.

Just so as you know, he blames his cat for things. I'm sure it's an excuse - I'm not even convinced he has a cat.

It's going to turn out to be a feline "Fight Club" moment, mark my words.

1 Comments:

At 3:18 pm, Blogger Ray Banks said...

Let it be known that I kicked your arse all over the shop at Halo 2. Let it also be known that if I could take penalties to save my life, I would also have drawn with ya. Now we just need Fag-End and Faulkner online, to give me a fine excuse for not writing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home