Saturday, February 5

Coloured sugar that speaks your language.

Hmm.

It's been an odd week. Highs and lows in various (and not always enjoyable) combinations. You've read my posts though, so you know this already I would imagine.

I was trying to decide what to post that normally cheers people up, that most people share a love of and that would have international appeal. Yes, and interstellar too, carrot - I know.

Then it struck me.

Stupid, odd, vaguely addictive, sugar-infested sweets.... from around the world.... that you can buy !

Ray's seen this already, if I remember right, but it'll be fun for the rest of you. Well, that's the plan, anyway.

Imagine if you will a place that allows you to buy a selection of sweets, candies and drinks from UK, Japan, USA, Australia, China, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa.

That place is Cybercandy Ltd.

Still not convinced ? Try these examples:-



Saku Saku Panda. It's a biscuit! It's a chocolate! It's unsound in a conservational sense!





Calpis Water. Water in a can. That tastes of yoghurt. Heck, it's even got "Try Happy" on the tin.



I tell you, there's some damn weird shit out there in the big wide world o' sweets. A few of you may be well placed to "report in" with anything you find on there that has either brought a smile to your lips, or vomit to your floor.

Do you know the bizarre thing though ?

I rarely eat sweets these days - very rarely, actually - but I'm very liable to make an exception for a real scorpion in transparent sugar or candy that looks like a tree stump.

Yes, they're on the site too and yes, yet again, I'm stupidly easy to please.

1 Comments:

At 9:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont knock the calpis, it's kind of tasty, but not as much as pocari sweat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home