Sunday, January 30

This is not a post - honestly.

I'm turning things round for a change this afternoon and having a spell reading other peoples blogs - I get so carried away with working out what to post on mine that I forget there's about a squillion (honestly, it's true) other people doing the same thing.

Between that and starting writing something else (yes, I'm too stupid to quit while I'm marginally ahead) I think it's highly unlikely I'll get time to post this afternoon.

Actually strike that last bit - I'm obviously making a lier of myself even as we speak.

Blogs eh ? Diaries for those who want to do the same except in a less portable, more expensive way. Yet still we do.

3 Comments:

At 7:30 pm, Blogger Just Somebody said...

A girl who doesn't buy Absinthe AND abandons her vodka.

Tut tut tut ;o)

 
At 8:24 pm, Blogger -- said...

This is not a reply, but..

..that's the way it goes, Carp; you can't be 'all-over' the internet simultaneously, and us regulars have sympathy for that. We know you're either hard-knocking-at-it -writing stuff that draws our attention, either to the statistically -dense intelligence, or the contemplary laughter-burst, and we're just as much centering on 'Cosa Nostra' as you are.

Don't be sad for not being able to monitor the whole blogosphere 24/7; we've all got links to 'The Towers'; we know where to find you.

 
At 8:38 pm, Blogger -- said...

AArgh, =) COMPLEMENTARY, and either way; the first 'either' is hereby annulled.. Being my own censor here.

Never hacked your speak; let alone my own.

(in Russia, the mistakes correct YOU!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home