Thursday, January 27

Break on through to the other side.

Yawn.

Right - it's done.

Sat there last night and knocked out about 3000 words - kept to the Blog Fiction brief, even though the day for that has passed and, not being a writer (let's be honest), I wouldn't have been involved anyway ;o)

I was surprised how easy it flowed - there were a couple of times I ended up pausing to check peoples blogs (bloody blogs, again) and to see if anything exciting had appeared in my eMail but I was pretty much writing until 1am this morning.

Talk about getting into character - I've never sworn so much in print in anything I've done. I seem to enjoy writing nasty gits.

I'll check the spelling etc and most likely slap it on here around lunchtime.

Is it any good ? Well, I like it and that's what matters - feedback will be welcome though, of course.

Oh, and a big hanks to Jen for her comment on the post below - it really helped me kick on and get it done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home