Saturday, June 11

Who's afraid of the big "Bad Wolf".......


The Doctor meets "The Controller"

I realise some of my posts on this a while ago annoyed some of you as you're either not getting it or think that you have no chance of getting it, but I've just watched "Bad Wolf", the penultimate episode of Dr Who and the ending floored me.

From a beginning with a spoof on "Reality TV" and gameshows, on through more than one surprise, the episode darkened until the revelation of 500,000 daleks aboard 2000 ships, circling above the earth. Yes, you read that right - half a million of the rolling attitude-laden wastebins.

In the trailer that followed for the grand finale, it seems like war. To see literally 1000's of Daleks on screen at once is still, after all these years, a real sight to behold - the fact they're fighting makes it all the more exciting.

To hear a building "Exterminate !" issuing from so many of them is chilling.

Oh, and yes Luke, I'll find you some good piccies.........

2 Comments:

At 9:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the only episode of Dr. Who I've ever seen. Was pretty cool. Still, a bit late in the game to join in :)

 
At 6:49 pm, Blogger Jen Jordan said...

I like you so much babe.

I also vote for sexy Dalek pics.

"Must inseminate! Must inseminate!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home