Wednesday, January 19

"................................"

Well, I didn't see that coming......

Woke up this morning (that phrase so needs a blues riff) and realised my throat felt sore. I tried to speak and sounded somewhat like a dalek on a broken radio after gargling a cheese grater.

To give you an idea, as I realise that a text blog isn't the best place to comment about sound, if I was to say the last sentence from that previous paragraph it would sound like:-

I trd spe an soun lik da ek on a brk rad fter gar a chee gra.

I've had this before - doing work involving talking all day for the last 14years or so seems to have left my throat the first thing to get caught by anything going round. Occupational hazard I guess.

It was quite funny calling into work to let them know I wasn't coming in and hearing the person the other end trying to think who I was... which made me laugh... which hurt more. Isn't comedy a double edged sword.

Seems like soup on the menu for a day or two.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home