Wednesday, January 19

Audience participation time.

Time to involve you in the blog - god knows it's about time to see what's going on behind those other eyes reading this. Scary thought actually, isn't it.

After finding a number of digital pics I've taken or had sent to me, strewn liberally across my PC, I've picked a shortlist for you to choose from. The winner gets a post of it's own and it can then be rightly proud of itself.

Oh, and Kate Winslet does not feature twice in this list. That joke has already been done.


1) The view from my bedroom window when it snows.

2) Three jellybabies on my desk at work.

3) Morgan the dog, lying on my parents sofa.

4) A plastic penguin in a top hat.

5) "Garg and Duckpathian", the inanimate double act that sit on my TV.

6) A real-life Scooby-snack sandwich that somebody 220miles away will recognise.


Yes, this is the sort of utter rubbish that takes up the space I don't have on my PC. Vote wisely and always remember:-

"A vote in this poll is a worthless vote."

4 Comments:

At 11:30 am, Blogger Just Somebody said...

He's had his moment of glory - now vote, dear viewer !

 
At 11:14 pm, Blogger Jen Jordan said...

The fish.

 
At 11:24 pm, Blogger Just Somebody said...

Fish, Jen ?

Unless I've read past a typo of mine many times I can't see a fish in there - not even a red herring.

Are you quite sure that fever's broken yet ?

 
At 8:10 am, Blogger Just Somebody said...

You vote by typing text in here - which you've been doing ! I'll assume it's a vote for the jelly babies then ?

You could win because nobody else is voting - apart from Jen, but she's after fish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home