Sunday, January 16

My fame is your fame - literally.

In an awful display of vanity I've just checked Google for 'carpathiantowers' to see if it has indexed my page yet. I did get one result - a single result - but there's another person who'll be happier than me at this.

All Consuming, the site which hourly scans blogs looking for book references, had picked up on my use of the text from "The Big Blind" by Ray Banks and now features that as a link.

My moment of initial fame has therefore come and will lead people here. The only problem is that they already have to know the address and I'm basically an advert for the aforementioned book.

Oh well, maybe one day !

NB I wonder if that means I've just given him a second mention on that site ?

1 Comments:

At 6:50 pm, Blogger Ray Banks said...

Oh God, something else to get neurotic about. And no, no second mention, as you have to link to the book at Amazon. Which I shall do all the time now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home