Thursday, January 13

Prose, schmose.....pass the coffee.

It's a slow news day over at Carpathian Towers so far.

I'll sum up the day so far in the fewest words that I can waste your time with:-

Tired eyes
Muesli like sawdust
Mislaid phone
Found phone
Cold
Actually, very cold
Work desk (again)
Really rather poor Blog entry.

No, treat that as {er,thinks} a work dedicated to the banality of the working Western world. Can I just about get away with the pretentiousness of that ?

I thought not - god, you're a tough crowd.

2 Comments:

At 6:45 pm, Blogger Just Somebody said...

Mine wasn't a bad day - in fact it wasn't interesting enough to grace with either a "good" or "bad" tag.

 
At 7:03 pm, Blogger Jen Jordan said...

How baout mine:

Work early
Garbage to curb
Glidding on ice the whole way
Inside I stumble
To put coffee on
The computer boots up without me
I want to remain prone
Not allowed
I'm awake and it feels like Monday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home