Saturday, January 8

Warning: contents may contain contents.

Further to the well spotted article posted about "The Wacky Warning Label Contest" on Jennifers blog, I thought I'd add my own on here.

I've just eaten a "Luxury mini-chocolate" bar.

It has Hazelnuts pictured on the wrapper, lists the item as "Milk chocolate with hazelnuts, corn flakes and rice crisps in a creme filling" and has "Hazelnut snack sticks" printed on both sides of every mini-bar inside.

The underside of the wrapper ?

"May contain nut traces"

{rolls eyes}

4 Comments:

At 11:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of having a t-shirt made that says,

'Not a step'

 
At 11:27 pm, Blogger Just Somebody said...

...or a t-shirt that says 'Warning: May contain human being'

 
At 12:18 am, Blogger Jen Jordan said...

I did find one that said,

'Also available in sober'

 
At 4:55 am, Blogger ET said...

Hey there,
Could ou do e a favor?
I want to buy that luxury mini chocolate yo mentioned.
Do you know the brand and where to buy it?
My email is evatao2003@excite.com
Thanks.
ET

 

Post a Comment

<< Home