Wednesday, January 5

Pop goes the.......television.

Great start to the evening.

I enter the house and slap the tv on to see what's going on in the world. It stares back at me with a very blank expression apart from the words "Sorting...." in the center. It normally only does this after rescanning for digital channels or after an over-the-air software upgrade. The fact it had decided to do one was a bad sign.

I was right to be worried. For the second time in a year it's probably blown the digiboard inside leaving me with a television just shy of a four figure cost able to now only get 5 channels.

I feel a poor assistant may well get a call where I bought it from once it opens in the morning. Last time I was annoyed but polite and let them dictate things for a repair. This time I may well be pushing for a replacement with far more vigor.

I'm sure it heard me bad-mouthing it a few posts back. Maybe the PC is in cahoots with it. These electrical items always side with each other.

2 Comments:

At 7:17 pm, Blogger Ray Banks said...

What were you gonna watch, "The Swan"?

 
At 7:47 pm, Blogger Just Somebody said...

At this rate it's more likely to be "Scrapheap Challenge"......

{sigh}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home