Tuesday, January 4

I've found a few boxes to unpack.

You may notice a few changes as I try and add some extra trinkets to the site. You know what it's like: you buy a new cheap cupboard and end up spending more on the things adorning it. Maybe thats just me though. Ho hum.

A basic links list is in place and will be fully populated once I've worked out what to put into it. There's a handful of obvious suspects in there to begin with.

Current background music to doing this is Kraftwerk's "Tour de France Soundtracks". Seems kind of apt whilst messing about with code. If things go badly it may become old Red Hot Chili Peppers stuff.

More later, dear readers. I bet you can't wait.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 am, Blogger Just Somebody said...

Yes, Luke, I hear you. I think I understand enough of the workings now to show you where to drop the "links" code on your template. I think I do.

Thinking you know how to do something can be dangerous though - actually, scrub that, it's the "thinking" at all thats ill advised.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home