Monday, January 3

One more for the road....

One final post for the night then I shall retire. Well, not retrire in the "leaving work" sense, more just go to bed. You know what I mean - stop being awkward.

As a first in a frequent series here's what's making the playlist at the moment:-

Devin Townsend - Terria
Nick Cave - Abattoir Blues / The Lyre of Orpheus
Bjork - Medulla
Ministry - Filthpig
Kraftwerk - Die Mensch Maschine (live German TV rip)

Go on, pigeonhole my tastes then - dare you ;o)

3 Comments:

At 1:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel cheated ... I'm not asleep yet.
And this post uses a cheap ploy to get me in the pub and there's nobody serving drinks ... "One more for the road" traditionally heralds the advent of another round of drinks (grrr)and I thought this was the Absinthe party thread.
Oh well, this is your Blog, so I won't whinge - btw, you need to get some more chairs in here, or a chaise lounge (I've always wanted to write that,it looks so posh)
Me
Luke the Fourth
Posting anonymousely because I'm paranoid ... he he, isn't I just the funniest thing on this planet?!

 
At 1:42 pm, Blogger Just Somebody said...

I thought the title would draw you in - I'm so cheap at times. Nearly didn't twig who you were from your new name - the clue was in the counting though.

Consider the furniture, erm, on order. Honestly.

I feel blog-warmed now. Feel free to wander in anytime you feel the need - here's a spare key.

 
At 1:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well this is a faster Blog board than the one I was using with Glab a few hundred years ago .. it took all of about twenty four hours for new posts to register.
Oooo and I've got more jangly things to put on my keyring now - fun!
All a girl needs is a key.
Yep, I'm sure L to the power of 4 will be popping in quite regular like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home