Friday, January 7

The weather becomes a TV critic.

Ridiculously windy again this morning.

I happened to look back at the house when heading out to work and spotted that yet one more thing is conspiring against me. The row of aerials on the houses run as "straight", "straight", "straight", "straight", "45 degrees to both horizontal and vertical".

Guess which one is mine ?

So first the TV itself decides to try to end it's own life only to be left badly injured and now the aerial decides that I'm really not going to be watching much in the short term.

I really should have taken notice of Ray's comment on my previous TV post. He could well have been right.

Right. I'm off to make some Chun-Mee Chinese green tea - a great way to start the day at work.

5 Comments:

At 6:41 pm, Blogger Jen Jordan said...

That's right, C! You show that bad day you mean business. To make a further stand, you should have a bran muffin and a vitmin! No bad day can stand up to that kind of assault!

 
At 7:19 pm, Blogger Ray Banks said...

Yeah, take all that crap, then get off your head on the green stuff. Honestly, the only man I know with an absinthe fountain. Some people get paid too much...

 
At 7:27 pm, Blogger Just Somebody said...

Working day = Bad
Chun Mee tea = Good
Absinthe fountain = Best

Three real-world equations to live by ;o)

 
At 9:34 pm, Blogger Jen Jordan said...

If those equations are definitive, then I am ska-rued.

I have Oolong - does that count for anything?

Didn't think so.

 
At 10:16 pm, Blogger Just Somebody said...

Any green tea drinker gets a point from me. Such a unique taste. Yum.

Actually, I've always thought "Oolong" sounds like an extinct tropical bird or something of that style.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home