Tuesday, January 18

Don't tread in any frozen poodles......

Crunchy underfoot this morning. Most likely the two puppies I've got strapped under my feet to make up for my rash acts of pleasantness last night. Ok, calm down, it isn't the puppies - they stopped being crunchy after the first mile or so.

It's a thin layer of icy snow ! Sorry Lucretia, I'm sure you'll be annoyed at yet another mention of the white stuff. There isn't much but it's enough to say we've had some - we seem to be last on the list this year.

Of course, the down side is that my fingers are so cold this morning I can barely type - that'll teach me for buying fingerless studded gloves as they looked "more metal". I wonder how metal it'll look when my fingers drop off from frostbite. Ho hum.

I'm off to grab a hot drink so expect a yelp or two as hot plastic cup meets cold fingers......



1 Comments:

At 11:22 pm, Blogger Jen Jordan said...

Fresh snow is beautiful but that leftover, pushed around, trampled on brown/gray stuff is not. When it reaches crunch point it ain't so pretty.

Slushpuppies! I give the Mork salute to you- - - arh arh arh arh!!! Now, I will sit on my face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home