Tuesday, January 18

(Mixing) it with sound advice.....




Want some sound advice ? If you have any digital photos on your PC then label them up properly - caption them, rename them or somehow get some sort of identifier on them.

I was cleaning my PC down a little to get some space back - that's where I've been this evening - and decided to archive off some of my pics to a CD. That's when things like the above turned up.

It's a mixing desk, it was dark and, judging by the name it has, was most likely 16th October 2003. That much I know for certain. As for where it was....well, your guess is as good as mine. I vaguely remember taking the pic but that's more in a blokey "magpie seeing shiny things" type way. Combine lights, button, dials and screens and I'm there. No apologies.

If you happen to be a mixing-desk spotter (they might exist for all I know) and you recognise this please let me know.....then get a new hobby.

If you're wondering why I'm cleaning my PC then just know that when formatted my capacity is a lofty 8.7Gb. Isn't that just spectacular !

When the PC was built Mr Babbage came to shake my hand personally, after which he told me how sad he was to see what I had to work with before riding off on his Penny Farthing. I keep thinking about upgrading my processor but would have to catch a second mouse alive first...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home