Friday, July 1

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me if I'm a little off-target this morning.

Tried a stick of the "Black Black" Japanese chewing gum while walking into work this morning. A warming taste somewhere between cinnamon, pepper, root beer and antiseptic cream. Shouldn't work but does.



Only problem is that I literally have the shakes now and finding it hard to concentrate. Couldn't work out why I just wanted to keep chewing.

Searched online and found the why - it's loaded with caffeine..............

4 Comments:

At 2:19 pm, Blogger Jen Jordan said...

We like caffeine.

Caffeine friend.

Sometimes, if haven't spoken to caffeine in a while, caffeine hurt head.

Then caffeine bad.

So take some caffeine.

Head better.

Caffeine friend again!

 
At 5:06 pm, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Love Jennifer's comment! I can just imagine you zipping about on your way to work. So, how early were you? =)

 
At 10:59 pm, Blogger Just Somebody said...

Indulge yourself, Jen:-

http://jbox.com/SEARCH/TAJ001/1/

 
At 7:17 pm, Blogger Jen Jordan said...

joy!

now I don't have to fuck around with a cup!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home