Sunday, April 24

Read my shiny helmet.....

There are so many Blogs now - a big sprawling mess of them.

Every now and then something appears on the end of a randomly clicked link. Ok, bad choice of words, the link is clicked on with a mouse. You know what I mean.

This time it appealed to the film/geek/humourist sides of me - yes, that's three-sides. Heck, I'm multidimensional. Isn't that a relief.

Take a journey over to The Darth Side: Memoirs of a Monster and catch a feeling of what it must be like for the 'black-is-the-very-old-black' wearing, Asthma spokesman from a certain sextuplet of films.

Personally, it makes me chuckle. Unforced laughter is good.

1 Comments:

At 6:45 pm, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Personally, I haven't gotten over the name of this post....:::ahem:::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home