Monday, April 11

For Retarius: Claws, tail and a stoney gaze....

After a comment from Retarius elsewhere, here's something that should make him grin.

He's not the only one with a gargoyle - those of you who thought it was just part of the sites attempted theme will be surprised to find that Garg, the stone gargoyle, does indeed live at the Towers.

He was adopted many years ago and lugged back from London where he was born (chiselled ?) into life. He now sits and watches over everyday life - always comtemplating things quietly in the background.














Also, tucked away around the Towers, are other smaller examples of the art. Garg feels these are beneath him and aren't "real" gargoyles like himself. Who am I to argue with him...

2 Comments:

At 7:40 pm, Blogger Jen Jordan said...

Cuteness!

Now I have to get shots of my babies Gargs up!

 
At 4:21 am, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Wonderful! I've been looking for one of my own for a long time, but my theory is that it will choose me... I'd better find better gargoyle hangouts then!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home