Tuesday, March 29

Down in the hood (with fries please)

McDonalds have announced that they are sponsoring rap artists to use the phrase “Big Mac” in their songs and, for each time they do, they’ll receive the equivalent of £2.80 a use. “We’re letting them creatively bring to life the product in their song” said a spokesman in a rather badly worded statement.

Hmmm.

This brings a few things to mind:-

1) For pities sake don’t encourage more people to rap.

2) Any rapper willing to soil themselves for so little money is probably beneath contempt already.

3) Just how many things CAN you rhyme ‘Big Mac’ with in a rap lyric ? “Gun attack” ??

4) Do I get £5.60 for this blog then ? Seem's only fair as I’ve used ‘Big Mac’ twice. Oops, strike three - that’s another £2.80 right there.

5) Have the Golden Arses, sorry, arches sunk so low now as to have to pay people to mention them at all ?

Terrible, really.

Wild Porsches wouldn't drag sponsors names from my (minty) mouth (wash).

4 Comments:

At 6:28 am, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

That is wrong on so many levels. And I'm sure they are sending you a check as I write this...

 
At 8:08 am, Blogger Jen Jordan said...

I got a Big Mac in the sack,
Gonna pick up the slack,
Gimme a girl with a rack,
Better not gimme no flack,
When I hang with Jack,
Don't wanna suffer no lack,
So it's back for more Mac,
While my girl gives me yack,
I fill my face in the back
With the biggest of wack, y'all!

Sorry.

I know I'm a hack.

I should take another tack.

It's like I'm on crack.

Better get back on track.

 
At 8:52 am, Blogger Just Somebody said...

{round of applause}

 
At 6:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIG MAC, BIG MAC, BIG MAC,
NOW THAS FLY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home