Thursday, March 31

Keep the snack bar open.

Yeah, I know there's a whole heap of blogs out there in blogland but no matter how many you read there's only a few that you read regularly and, of those, fewer still that get linked.

Some of you will know where I'm going with this.

Get your little blogging fingers over to a non-stop cavalcade of fun - hell, if you've big stubby evil fingers shaped like pork sausages get those typing over there too.

For some bizarre reason the one known as Retarius is liable, at any moment, to close the shutters and drive the van away. Go and shake him by the hand (read him), engage in idle chit-chat (post comments) and otherwise convince him to keep writing (er, get him to keep writing).

For the three of you yet to visit there just imagine a mix of fiction, poetry, book reviews, comment and the like BUT all coming from about 17% across from where you'd normally expect it. The disjointed titles are worth the (free) entry alone.

Go now, shoo - off you go and work your magic..........

(....then come back)

2 Comments:

At 12:54 am, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

I've been there before many times and I still think my single most favorite thing ever mentioned there is the full contact origami.

Perhaps a hiatus, but hopefully not the delete button... that's harsh. Just hope that whatever is causing this distress for Retarius finds a new host.

Maybe that just means that I'll have to hang out here even more =)

 
At 11:02 am, Blogger Just Somebody said...

Nah, just the opposite - it's a site I like that I feel would be missed if lost.

Favouritism in as much as it's one of my favourites but marketing ? Nah, merely tactics to try and let them see it's worth keeping his site going.

I'm not clever enough for sneaky ploys, honestly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home