Wednesday, July 6

Everything she touches turns to Gold(frapp)

Carpathian is happy.

No. Strike that.

Carpathian is really rather excited.

Both a new Goldfrapp single and a new Goldfrapp album in August, and a live date in Newcastle in October.

While I run around the room and calm myself down, here's a picture of the owner of one of the sexiest voices in music, always a captivatingly coutured vision and one of the few women to make severed wolf heads intensely sexual - a certain miss Alison Goldfrapp.



The album, "Supernature" seems, from the samples I've heard, to be more in line with the bands previous ("Black Cherry") - funked-up electrosexual sleaze pop. See, they now even have their own genre description due to my happiness.

Here's the oddly alluring cover - however sensual she always is , it always manages to be something slightly wrong where 'Auntie' is concerned........



Head over to the new version of the bands website for sneaks of all the tracks on the album, the full video for first single "Ooh La La" and a menu built around a semi-naked bird-headed creature riding a horse made of white light.

Oh, come on, you don't get that every day, do you ??


:o)

4 Comments:

At 10:21 pm, Blogger Jen Jordan said...

I adore Goldfrapp. Every CD has a different vibe, strong vocals. In my top 10 although I don't have quite the same reaction most men do.

I think.

 
At 10:23 pm, Blogger Just Somebody said...

I don't have quite the same reaction most men do

Not even for the wolf-headed dancing girls ?? {grin}

 
At 3:05 am, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

She does have an incredibly sultry voice. For a moment there I was also reminded of Berlin. I do question her fashion sense, but this comes from a girl who wears hospital scrubs.

 
At 1:36 am, Blogger Ray Banks said...

I would also question her memory, as it appears Miss Goldfrapp has alternately forgotten to put her pants and her top on in those photos. Poor Miss Goldfrapp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home