Sunday, February 27

In the Nick of time......

Well, that could have been an odd way for the weekend to finish.

I've just been sitting here this morning thinking to myself that there was something I had to do today but I couldn't remember what.

Then it hit me - it's the Nick Cave gig tonight !!

With the last few days being as they were it had totally slipped my mind - how on earth would I have felt if I'd been sitting here this evening and remembered too late ! I think the word 'gutted' wouldn't have come close !

1 Comments:

At 5:43 pm, Blogger Just Somebody said...

I really had forgotten - it's been a mixed last few days and after playing online on the Xbox until about 2:30am this morning I woke up with my brain very much elsewhere.

I'll make sure I tell him that Carrots need gigs too.... ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home