Monday, February 21

S'no joke.

Ok, I asked for the snow, I praised it with a photo when it fell - now I'm asking for it to stop.

Walked in this morning in a blizzard and got snow in my eyes, up my nose, in my mouth...even in my bloody pockets (thats no joke either)

What made things worse was that I was quietly walking up the stairs into work this morning, with my Queen Adreena album bewitching my ears into another place, Mr Paul decided to shout "SNOWMAN!" at the top of his voice when he saw me. Scared the crap out of me.

The novelty is wearing off fast.

So look, it's all very white and fluffy but can it now stop, please - even if only for the sake of Ray's boot ;o)

4 Comments:

At 9:08 am, Blogger Just Somebody said...

You'd have so laughed if you'd seen me this morning when I reached work after a 20min walk in the blizzard.

It's so hard to be 'metal' when you're looking more 'Abomniable Snowman' than 'Sasquatch' ;o)

 
At 1:04 pm, Blogger Just Somebody said...

Afternoon Bod !

Welcome to the madhouse - you'll see at least one other face you know on here (Lucretia) but the rest I'm sure you'll soon get to know.....

 
At 2:45 pm, Blogger Just Somebody said...

It was the fact she mentioned Dems in her first ever post that gave it away ! ;o)

 
At 3:05 pm, Blogger -- said...

Bod who?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home