Thursday, February 17

Di another day.

I read with some curiosity this morning that British investigators are currently re-visiting the tunnel where Diana, Princess of Wails, had her fatal car crash.

Now, it must be said that I don't write crime fiction for a living, nor do I watch endless buddy-cop shows on tv, but one things strikes me.

Wouldn't it have been more efficient, more cost effective and just plain better police work if they'd have found everything in there back in 1997 during the visit when it had just actually happened ?

Either way, I get a good blog title out of it so it's obviously worth the millions they're still spending......

2 Comments:

At 1:20 pm, Blogger Ray Banks said...

It's a Guinness, though, so there is SOME accuracy.

 
At 1:25 pm, Blogger Just Somebody said...

One point scored to the Banks.

I'm in the middle of altering the pic though so watch this (or should I say "that") space.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home