Tuesday, February 22

Hooked by a tagline.

Recently watching a few Takeshi Kitano films again has got the film bug back in action over at Carpathian Towers. I'm already "part Jonathan Ross" by all accounts so it's nice to at least honour that from time to time.

Having pretty much caught up with Kitano movies and all the DVD's on the shelf in my pending pile, it's time to seek out more things to watch.

Read a couple of DVD reviews this morning and 2002's "Sympathy for Mr Vengence" caught my eye. Sometimes a storyline idea catches my interest and that's it, I'm hooked into seeing it.

This one ?

"Kang-ho Song is a deaf mute with a terrorist girlfriend who resorts to kidnapping in order to pay for his sisters life-saving kidney transplant"

Yep, I'm sold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home