Saturday, August 6

These boots were made for....buying.

Finally, after about a year of looking at them, picking them up and putting them down again, talking myself out of buying any, I've given in and bought myself a pair of New Rock boots.



Wonderful detailing, a very comfortable fit and, by all accounts, a good lifespan - I ended up just caving in. Walked in wearing my Docs and walked out carrying them.

I have to say that they're damn nice to wear - considering they have to break in a little they're a great fit straight off the shelf (they never even made it into the box)



"Blimey", you'll be thinking, "they must have been expensive ?"

{coughs nervously and avoids tell-tale eye contact}

Er, you might well be right but we don't talk about that, ok ?

2 Comments:

At 4:26 pm, Blogger Onkroes said...

Fantastic! I need a pair! I don't think you need to justify buying them any more - the pictures tell us why! Seriously - I'm so impressed!




so when do you start the tap dancing lessons? ;-)

 
At 10:08 pm, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

You did it! No need to justify any of it, but you do deserve them.

Not exactly delicate, are they? Which is good, Carpathians aren't usually the hearts and flowers types, are they? They have real substance; nice call!

If you do opt for tap dancing, I want pictures. Lots of them. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home