Saturday, August 13

Pop goes the.........monitor.

Of course, when you post something on here all cheery about your computing abilities, or their upcoming improvement, the Ying-Yang-O-meter will hear this and home in on you to redress the world balance.

So, I'm sitting having a smurf of the w3 and suddenly........

{pop}

........15% brightness and smeary contents on the screen.



The monitor above is no longer my friend. We have fallen out.

Luckily I had another one available and this works, thankfully proving it's not the base unit itself.



This monitor is old and cranky but works (as such).


Seems I have a warranty replacement to arrange.

{sigh}

3 Comments:

At 2:51 am, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Did you have sparks and smoke and everything? If so, I sure hope you weren't 'nude smurfing', you know? =)

 
At 2:46 pm, Blogger Just Somebody said...

I've never heard anything so disgraceful in all my days ! I'll have you know my mouse is always wearing the latest fashions !

 
At 3:52 pm, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

It wasn't the mouse's fashions I was questioning... lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home