Wednesday, March 2

Wording as she is wrote.

Ok, I gave in.

You've all been doing it and I'm just too nerdy when it comes to words to resist having a go as well. Does it count against me that some of the wrong word options actually made me chuckle out loud ? God, I'm almost ashamed of myself to admit that - what a girly swot.

I must have made some simple errors though - it's the only way to explain a higher 'Advanced' score than the 'Beginner' and 'Intermediate' ones !

Advanced

You scored 93% Beginner, 86% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 66% Expert!

You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.

Curious ?? Try it yourself at:- The Commonly Confused Words Test

1 Comments:

At 6:29 pm, Blogger Jen Jordan said...

I dearly hope my bro takes this test. Otherwise, I'll be the worst English talker of all the cool kids.

Don't that just suck Wookies?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home