Tuesday, March 1

From drippy to Droopy.



Finally some progress on older stories here at the Towers.

For those of you who are regular readers (I know you exist, however much you deny it) you may recall I was having kitchen tap and central heating issues. These have both been fixed this morning and I can consign them to the 'done' pile. For once that pile seems higher than the 'to do' one. A strange feeling.

Just for a short time I thought just the opposite was going to be the case - Tony (plumbing/gas man) took one look at said taps and said "Oh, they're unusual - I've never seen any like that before".

Not a phrase to inspire confidence.

Actually, in case you were wondering:-



Anyway, now that and the boiler timer are fixed it's time for some caramel flavoured hot chocolate, I think. Warm mug in hand I'll then get back to watching the "Top 100 Cartoons of All Time".

Chance to finish the post I'm writing about odd or interesting information I'd never heard before watching it - surprisingly for a 'talking heads and clips' show it's actually rather watcheable.

Cartoons, though, are usually more interesting than real life - they don't have problems with their taps, for example.

2 Comments:

At 6:28 pm, Blogger Just Somebody said...

Aren't they great !

 
At 6:33 pm, Blogger Jen Jordan said...

"Anyway, now that and the boiler timer are fixed it's time for some caramel flavoured hot chocolate, I think. Warm mug in hand I'll then get back to watching the "Top 100 Cartoons of All Time"."

If you'd ended that whole cuteness explosion with an exclamation mark, I would have to cite you for illegal use of giddy joy from a Nick Cave fan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home