Thursday, September 15

Banking on quality gifts.

For anybody reading the post-Bouchercon post(yes, I know, I could have phrased that better) you may have picked up on his generous nature regarding gifts for his esteemed workmates.

To quote:-

Hershey's mini-choccy things. Otherwise known as shit chocolate.
Waxy. Yeah, I think I'll be bringing them into work...


Well, to close the circle on this I can report two facts.

1) He's slightly inaccurate in his description - they actually taste of vomit. Small foil wrapped chunks of milk infused liquid sick. The 'waxy' bit was right though - kinda like dog-chocolate except worse.

2) 95% of the large bag he brought into work has been eaten. This means that even if each person here just took one little bar each, some must have gone back for more. More.

I was tempted to put a picture of the bars next door to a picture of what they taste like but I get the impression this might not be the best incentive to make people return visit.

Kinda like the taste of the chocolate.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home